Chapter Fifty-Two



While the girls were at the concert, their mother, Queen Catarina, had received a phone call from the science lab, about an experiment they were doing with resurrections. The longtime monarch had given it some thought. What if she could bring back her husband, the father of her two young daughters?
So, in the dead of night, snow blinding her eyes, the longtime monarch hailed a limousine and secretly rode to the mausoleum, nearly mirroring a snow-filled journey her daughter had taken a month earlier into the mountains. 



With her husband's ashes in hand, Queen Catarina walked into the science lab. And waited.



Two hours later, a white ghost emerged with the monarch from the science lab, and accompanied her to the palace.



The ghost spotted the two young daughters he left behind, who enveloped him in a long embrace, well, as deep an embrace as one can have with a ghost.


6 comments:

  1. Plot idea twister:) Why doesn't Catarina resurrect her first husband? :o
    or if he isn't dead, maybe he comes back! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetsugarshell! Glad to see you found me, lol. I've still got over 20 chapters left to publish, plus the ones I have to move over from my notes :) Just wait :)

      Delete
    2. I'm really glad you showed me you blog, honestly I love it :)
      When I first got Hidden Springs I fell in love with the Vanderburgs, then I also wrote some stories on my phone before writing that fanon in the wikia. I'm happy I'm not the only one! :D (Who likes the Vanderburgs) Cool, :) and you don't have to use the idea, I was just saying :p your story, girl do as your heart desires. I'm thinking of posting some fanfiction about the Vanderburgs, but later on, when we either clean or buy a new computer. (This one runs a little slow when I download items from the Sim store)...then again my story is a little long and it briefly stems back to Catarina's young adulthood, with the Queen mother Amalia Louisa (fanmade name) so might might made a blog now to start it but I'm havig trouble with the name...and sorry I type a lot.x)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the compliment! It's input that helps motivate me to keep doing this :) This thing has been in the works pretty much since I got Hidden Springs. And now, you know, it's pretty big. Lol. In my game/story Alex and Ana, the twin girls, were born to Catarina and Renauld after Francisca disappeared. The way I saw it was, she missed her daughter so much, so she got her new husband at the time (I assume he's her new hubby when the game starts, he's Sebastian and Francisca's stepfather and they're only acquaintances) to give her another baby. She didn't count on TWO babies ;) Or that these two babies would grow up to be a handful ;) When you do get that fanfic together I'd really like to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, I reply! I'm sorry I keep reading on and off, on and off because I usually read this I class I'm always on the look for teachers.
    Nice plot :) Runs smoothly with the base Vanderburg story. I would give a overview of my story but it's really complicated with multiple places and people. It's hard to focus on one specific character. Everyone has a part to play. I'll keep you in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's not what I was expecting, but cool! :)

    ReplyDelete