Chapter One Hundred Eighteen

The ink had not yet dried on Alexandra's marriage license before more scandalous pictures emerged in the press.



Instead, these hadn't come from a member of the paparazzi but from another university student. Tiffany Rich, who had been student body president during the time Alexandra and Anastasia attended, released two personal photos of herself with Alexandra.



The photos showed Alexandra, wearing a bathing suit, in an embrace with Tiffany. (The woman in the previous photos has not yet been identified.)

This time, Alexandra got out in front of the pictures. In a carefully worded statement, she said the pictures were taken at a sorority party while she was still enrolled at Sims University. "Ms. Rich and I have not had any contact since I graduated," Alexandra said, "I'm now happily married to Patrick, and that part of my life is over."



Back in Hidden Springs, Alexandra and her husband of three days addressed the issue while playing basketball next to the resort.



"More photos, Alex?" Patrick asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"She's just desperate for attention."
"Alex, you kissed her on the lips. You don't even kiss ME on the lips."



As the basketball went through the net, Alexandra shook her head. "Those pictures were taken while I was in college. We were at a party. I was drunk. I haven't even talked to her since we left school. She waits until NOW to bring them out? That smacks a bit of desperation to me."



"Alex, I've known you liked girls since you WERE one. But we're married now, I can't have you doing anymore of this."
"Trust me, Patrick," Alexandra vowed as yet another ball went through the hoop, "Tiffany Rich shall have her day in court."

No comments:

Post a Comment