Chapter Sixty-Three



Meanwhile, Alexandra took her seat next to Patrick. As she looked around her technology lecture class, she counted more women than men. This was certainly ammunition for her to use against her mother, who seemed to believe that women didn't need to participate in technological fields.



Other than herself and Patrick, she counted three women and two men.



The professor, however, was a man, Wade Anthony.



Two other women in the course were nodding off to sleep during his lecture.



Alexandra raised her hand, attempting to get the teacher's attention. But by the time he called on her, the period was over.



Of course, it wasn't all work and no play for the twins. They had fast developed a reputation for working hard and playing harder. From juice keg parties...





...to streaking...



...in little time at all they became the "it" girls on campus.



Of course, they paid the price for all this partying in class.

7 comments:

  1. Girls gone fallen! xD
    I'm just kidding, I wonder what the Queen will say about this. The Queen's about to get a heart attack when she hears Alexandra streaked! My saw dropped when I saw that xD Great job. It's like Prince Harry all over again, expect with female Sims.
    ~~~~~~~~
    What some of my Sims from my story had to say,

    ''Well, Alexandra's crown jewels were shown today''
    - HRH Isabella ll, Princess of France, Duchess of Castile & Aquitaine

    *Awkward cough* + *Blush*
    ''Um....''
    ''Uh...um, the only time I spend you two little ducks...and we're watch this.....?''
    - HM. Arther, Dauphin of France, Duke of Esterwood, Strasbourg and a billion others.

    ''Hey, at least we're watching this together.''
    - HRH Beatrice Princess of France, Duchess of Aragon & Louisburg

    ''Who you calling 'little'?''
    ''We were born 7 minutes apart dufus''
    - HRH Isabella

    ''Oh ha-ha, just continue watching ''Vanderburg Squard'' and be happy''
    ''...Little duckie''
    -HM Arther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well the Queen is already on the warpath. She's upset about pretty much everything her girls are doing and, with pretty good reason. Love the reference to the twins' TV show, lol. It's interesting to see the reaction of other world royals to the goings on with the Vanderburgs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek, I just realized how many typos I made that last comment. I hate being sick, the flu sucks, and it makes me have less attention to what I'm going, so I apologize :p
      Yeah :D I'm thinking I might comment as my characters once in a while. Like rping (Roleplaying) I used to do a lot of rping when I was on Polyvore. Oooooo, I can't wait to see Catarina's reaction! :DDDDDDDDDDD
      (As you can see, I am very excited with the use of multiple D's in my smile face)

      Delete
    2. Lol yeah, I'm getting over the flu myself. Believe me, I know it sucks. :( Hope you start feeling better soon!
      Just put up 3 more chapters, there are still lots more in the queue. The Queen, as you know, is gobsmacked with her daughters' behavior. It isn't just one of them, it's both of them, who are completely out of control. She's outnumbered and she knows it.

      Delete
    3. Aw, thanks hon :p I'll be fine, I hope you recover fully too :)
      Yeah, poor Catarina, I kinda feel for her, but then again she did make her children like this.

      Delete
    4. I agree she's primarily responsible for making her kids this way. That and the fact that the girls' father spoilt them rotten.

      Published 6 more chapters so it's catchup time for you :p

      Delete
    5. Yeah :)
      and yeah! I need to catch up!

      Delete