Chapter Sixty-Six

After she finished tutoring Sasha, she and Alexandra made their way to the party.



"I knew it was you," Alexandra shouted at AJ with a huge grin on her face. "When did you get in?"



"Yesterday afternoon."



"What happened? I mean, you said --" Alexandra uncharacteristically stumbled over her words. "I thought I saw you with a blonde woman going to the student union."


"She's my mother."
Alexandra covered her mouth.  "She's your mom?  Oh my gosh!"



Meanwhile Anastasia was becoming a professional at chugging juice.



And chugging...

"Hey, Anastasia," Samantha shouted, "there are plenty of guys here, why don't you kiss one of them?"
"Now?" whispered Anastasia.
"Sure, it's a free country."



Lucian had returned to Hidden Springs, and the only available guy was Derek Khan from her art class. Anastasia surprised Derek by planting her lips upon his. Even he seemed a bit taken aback.



Derek wrapped his arms around Anastasia and enveloped her in a passionate embrace.

"Oh, my god," Anastasia muttered to herself, fanning her face to catch some air. "What have I done?"

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeeah not like Lucian won't find out about that... :-/

    ReplyDelete